Thursday, November 28, 2013

Post 10: This year...

Hi veryone today I´m going to write about this year, 2013. Well, this have been a very move year, and I will try to summary.

First, this year I´m twenty years old, it´s a little bit difficult to me accept that I´m not a little girl yet, and it is very funny because when I was a little child I expect  a lot about it, something become real, but something not.

Good  things that have happened to me this year are for example I learned to swimm, and I met Omar, my boyfriend. Also I have made very interesting investigation works for classes, and I have learned awesome things and met wonderful people, for example at "La Victoria", a place where I did a work about muralism.

The situations that did not got so well are more related with my family, conflicts and my mom´s health. We, as family, are trying to keep it as best as possible, but for all that,  I´m a little bit tired and I just want to rest.

My achievements are related whit the same problems, I have had many complications but, I dont give up, I have passed my subjects at the University, and I hope do the same this semester.

I would liked get more organized this year, but I didn´t can. But I know this next year I will get it to be less stressful, and maybe can get a part time job.

This has been a difficult year to me, but I think difficulties could be an opportunity too, so I am trying to become my problems to learn and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment