Friday, December 13, 2013

ENGLISH CLASS



Hi, today I´m going to talk about my english class. 

For firstly, I have to say that I love english, actually I love learn another languages and cultures. And nowadays if you speak english many opportunities are open to you.

I like the english class, and use blogs is an excellent idea  beacuse we can learn in a dinamic way, we learn and we express, using technologies, social networks, and in interacction with our class mates, so is really fun. 

I think I need to improve my talk english; I can read, write and hear very well, and I understand almost everything, but talk is more difficult to me, because I´m very shy and is embarrassing talk if I´m not sure about the pronunciation. 

Outside the english class, I use English a lot, because the most music I like is in this language, and I really like to watch movies, and the most too are from english countries. It´s difficult yet watch a movie without subtitles but anyways I think I learn hearing english. 

Something that I really would like is to find someone to practice my talk english, because my close friends don´t speak it. And the people I know that speak english I don´t feel very comfortable with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment