Friday, September 13, 2013

A country I´d like to visit...




It´s difficult to choose one country that I like to go because I would like to travel to the most countries as possible. But there´s one that I especially prefer and it´s France ´cause I think it´s magic. I have watched many old French movies, my favourite are Jean-Luc Godard´s films and I love all the places that those movies shows. Also I have to say that I love the language and I hope to learn it someday. In addition I know somethings about France because it´s an important topic in the History classes, my favourite point of the French Revolution is related with Madame Tussaud, a woman who make waxworks of people dead in the guillotine; nowadays is well known that there´s a museum called Madame Tussaud but now artists make waxworks of important and famous people. 

I would like to go to France like a tourist to visit the museums, The Eiffel tower and eat typical food. But actually I would like to go to France not just for a visit but stay there, get a job and maybe continue studying, I must to say if Michel Foucault was alive no doubt I´d take some course with him. 




















1 comment:

  1. I agree with you I too would like to travel to many countries, but I prefer to start with Latin :)

    ReplyDelete