Saturday, September 21, 2013

[Post 2] My ideal job...




I´m not sure about my ideal job. I would like to work helping people. I do not want to normalize and stigmatize people , I want to work depending on the needs of the persons and not of the State or the pharmaceutical lobby. Last year I met a transsexuals' organization, and this year I was present at a few workshops about hyperactivity and medication, so I  understood the harmful thing that can be the psychology if this one is focused badly.

I think that I would like to be employed as part of the town halls team at isolated and poor localities of our country, and this way, to help people, from the Community Psychology, to construct from themselves the solution to their problems. I would be very good at a work like thhis one, because I know closely the problems that the segregation and the poverty generates.


A very important quality that I would like for my ideal job, even more important than money, it´s to have enough free time to spend in activities that I like to do like drawing, playing sports and spend time with friends and family; it has no price.

I know very well, it will be complicated to find this kind of job because exists very few spaces to really help people, but I hope I could help to change the assistance for real help.

No comments:

Post a Comment