Saturday, September 21, 2013

[POST 1] The first semester this year...

The first semester I did two interesting work for classes. One of them was a Laboral Psychology work with SINTRALOC which is the Union of peddlers, they were very cozy and allowed us to investigate over their particular way of working. Another very interesting work that I realized the past semester was one of Community Psychology on the street art in " La Victoria " which allowed me to know deep histories behind this form of art. 

My tattoo
On the other hand  I really like to do sports and the first semester I decided to try a new one, so I went to the University swimming pool and I took the course. It´s was a little bit difficult because I was afraid but I keep trying. Now I´m not the best swimmer but I can do it. I want to keep on the classes but first I need to get organized with my timetable this semester.

The principal challenge that I faced the first semester was to get used to live again far from the University. Last year I was living with my dad near to the campus, but I had many problems of conviviality with him, so I returned to the house of my mom where I must get up very early to come at time to the classes, but it´s ok.

Also I really like art in general and the first semester of this year I got my first tattoo, it´s a butterfly girl and I love it.






No comments:

Post a Comment